The Link newspaper was first published in 1921 circulating throughout Balmain East, Balmain. Birchgrove, Rozelle, White Bay and parts of Lilyfield and Leichhardt.
The Balmain Association was formed in 1965 and from mid 1966 started collecting copies of The Link continuing collecting until it ceased publication in 1977
The collection is incomplete and some issues are of average quality however 163 copies have been digitised and are available for searching and viewing below.
For more information please contact us by emailSearch the Link Newspaper Archive
Search is currently being developed Link Newspaper Archive